Author Topic: December Laning 11/12/2011  (Read 4605 times)

Offline rooster

• Active Newbie
Re: December Laning 11/12/2011
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2011, 21:58:26 »
ha ha yeah what a dumb ass i am  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Juls~X

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2011, 22:19:08 »
im totally gutted i missed this and i missed the pay and play as i had to work on saturday night till 7 sunday good to see someone going up tallyho you did some of the lanes i like if you fancy going out before xmas im there 

The first time I went up tallyho was with a load of shiny pajeros - no problem and no damage - very surprised to see how bad it's become.

Unfortunately I'm likely to be busy working this coming weekend (you ain't the only one that has to work Sundays sometimes ;) ) then I'm away until the new year so next trip will be some time in January
Only members are allowed to view images. Please register or login Only members are allowed to view images. Please register or login

Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it!

1988 2.5td manual Shogun SWB
1994 2.8tdi auto Pajero LWB

Offline Juls~X

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2011, 22:21:48 »
poor little jimmny  :'( ... nice landy tho  :) ... out of curiosity ... did arfer make it through or is that where he's attached to the tree in the pics ?

Yep that is where Arfer is attached to the tree - yah know how he loves trees ;D ;D
Only members are allowed to view images. Please register or login Only members are allowed to view images. Please register or login

Offline Juls~X

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2011, 22:26:45 »
the jimny loved it  ;D  ;D had to give it a good go , cant  blame me for tryin , lol . must say was quite impressed by the standard little jim . @neil glad to hear your eye is gettin better and youve fixed your diff lock  :)  :)  :)

Glad to hear that as well - difflock is important

well I suppose your eye is too - but you proved you need more than an eye to get up tallyho :lol: :lol:

Offline rooster

• Active Newbie
« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2011, 22:58:58 »
i want a diff lock  :(  :( have to wait till my house sells ,  ???

Offline landyneil

• Active Newbie
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2011, 09:19:59 »
i want to try it again mudlark maybe when its dryer its a good challange a test for any truck  8)

Offline chunky

• Active Newbie
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2011, 18:49:47 »
im totally gutted i missed this and i missed the pay and play as i had to work on saturday night till 7 sunday good to see someone going up tallyho you did some of the lanes i like if you fancy going out before xmas im there 

The first time I went up tallyho was with a load of shiny pajeros - no problem and no damage - very surprised to see how bad it's become.

Unfortunately I'm likely to be busy working this coming weekend (you ain't the only one that has to work Sundays sometimes ;) ) then I'm away until the new year so next trip will be some time in January

i will keep an eye out for a time and place

not just sundays mate im working xmas day too lol