Author Topic: Obama i 08  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Joe

• Who is mad and who isn't has yet to be decided
Obama i 08
« on: August 18, 2008, 02:02:47 »
 Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their >> days>> interesting.>>>> Well, for example, the other day I went downtown and into a shop.>>>>>> I was only there for about 5 minutes, and when I came out, there was a >> cop>> writing out a parking ticket.>>>> I said to him, 'Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break'?>>>> He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.>> I called him a 'Nazi.'>>>> He glared at me and wrote another ticket for having worn tires.>> So I called him a 'doughnut eating Gestapo.'>>>> He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the >> first.>> Then he wrote a third ticket.. This went on for about 20 minutes.>>>> The more I abused him the more tickets he wrote.>>>> Personally, I didn't care.>>>> I came downtown on the bus, and the car that he was putting the tickets >> on>> had a bumper sticker that said, 'Obama in '08.'>>>> I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired.>> It's important to my health.>>>>>>>   
you only live once so enjoy it

Only members are allowed to view images. Please register or login