Author Topic: SOME TRULY EMBARRASSING MOMENTS!  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Juls~X

• Administrator
SOME TRULY EMBARRASSING MOMENTS!
« on: October 20, 2008, 09:40:57 »

I was at the golf store comparing different kinds of golf balls. I was unhappy with the women's type I had been using. After browsing for several minutes, I was approached by one of the good-looking gentlemen who works at the store. He asked if he could help me.

Without thinking, I looked at him and said, "I think I like playing with men's balls."

- Colleen Collins, 31, Ferndale, MI

I was standing at the checkout with my two-year-old son, and there was a heavyset gal in line a head of us. As the cashier scanned the lady's items, the bar-code reader gave off a continuous beeping sound.

All of a sudden, my son said loudly, "Mommy, watch out! She's going to back up!"

That was the only time in my life I wanted to crawl into a hole.

- Heather Barlow, 21, Hortonville, WI

My sister and I were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety of nuts. As we were looking at the display case, the boy behind the counter asked if we needed any help.

I replied, "No, I'm just looking at your nuts."

My sister started to laugh hysterically, the boy grinned, and I turned beet red and walked away. To this day, my sister has never let me forget.

- Faye Emerick, 34, Ellerslie, MD

My husband and I took our three kids out shoe shopping one day. We were going from store to store, and the kids were getting restless.

At one crowded store, I was standing near a bench when my 3-year-old climbed up on it, grabbed hold of my elastic-waist shorts, and jumped off-pulling both my shorts and my underwear to the floor. I raced out of the MALL.....

- Anonymous out of embarrassment!

I once walked into a hair salon- with my husband and three kids in tow and asked loudly, "How much do you charge for a shampoo and a blow job?"

- Melinda Lowe, 39, Seguin, TX

An insurance man visited me at home to talk about our mortgage insurance. He was throwing a lot of facts and figures at me, and I wanted to follow as best I could, so I told my 6-year-old son to run and get me a pad.

He came back and handed me a Kotex right in front of our guest!

- Kathy Newman, 46, Winston-Salem, NC

Only members are allowed to view images. Please register or login Only members are allowed to view images. Please register or login

Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it!

1988 2.5td manual Shogun SWB
1994 2.8tdi auto Pajero LWB